There was an outage with the server this site was hosted on, causing significant downtime problems since 17th April. After digging further, I found out that it was an issue of the hosting company with their datacentre, which promoted the DC to disable the internet port connecting the company’s server to the world. So I decided to look for an alternative company and, upon the recommendation of many, finally found a hosting company located in the same country as the previous one.
After paying the fees for the new hosting and waiting for the datacentre to reconnect the port, it was only a matter of minutes to open a support ticket and request for an account transfer from their staff. The whole process took less than an hour.
Now, as you can see, the site is fully functional again.
Updated 6:43PM: Site is still behaving weirdly and I was unable to visit the site for several hours after I posted the news above. Hopefully it will be sorted out over the next few days once the DNS is fully propagated.